- Rejuvenation Logo
- Custom Logo
- Typographic Logo
- Symbolic/Iconic Logo
- Combination Logo (Descriptive or Abstract Logo)
We create visual statements that communicate your business philosophy.
- Logo Design
- Business Card Design
- Letterhead Design
- Envelop Design
- Folder Design
- DVD / CD-ROM / VHS Design
- Presentation Design
- Certificate Design
- Thank You Card Design
- Note Card Design
- Logo/Address Label Sticker
We produce quality designs that promote your sale of commercial products and services.
- Brochure Design
- Flyer Design
- Ad Design
- Roll-Up Design
- Poster / Banner / Sign Design
- Product Packaging Design
- Menu Design
- Book Cover Design
- Magazine Layout Design
- Custom Invitation Design
- T-Shirt Print Design
We design smart and clean websites that work best with your business needs.
- Website Design Mockup and Visual Presentation
- Static Programming
- Dynamic Programming
- Database Driven Programming
- E-commerce Programming
- Blogging and Content Management Systems
We establish a significant and differentiated presence in the market that attracts and retains your loyal customers.
- Review your vision and mission
- Identity your core message
- Detail offerings and services in a “benefit oriented” way
- Finalize your tagline, mantra and slogan
- Determine your Unique Selling Proposition
- Develop your compelling message
- Create your print and online strategy
- Write, review and edit your marketing copy
- Apparel Design
- Accessory Design
- Room & Furniture Design
Photography services available upon request
We guarantee for you an excellent service that leaves you 100% satisfied!
OUR WORKING PROCESS
Here’s a step-by-step guide. If we still haven’t answered your questions, please contact us, and we’ll be more than happy to address your questions and concerns.
Tell us about your project!
First of all, tell us a little bit about your project, interests, and preferences. You may contact us via our contact form, telephone, or in person. Since every project is unique, it is very difficult to come up with an accurate estimate for your project without first assessing the scope of the project.
- Schedule (how soon do you want your design? Our typical process takes 3-8 weeks, so please plan accordingly)
- Budget (Which department isn't facing budget cuts? We offer payment plans and will be more than happy to address your budget needs)
- Job Description / Brief (What is the design subject? Print, web, or both...etc? How big? How complex? What style? Who is the main audience?)
Complimentary Project Proposal
Once we review your project, we will send you a project proposal. It will outline:
- Estimated schedule (typically 3 deadlines: initial draft, final design with colors, final delivery)
- Estimated cost breakdown (If creating a series of work, estimate for each design)
- Detailed scope of the project (Size, format, style, level of detail)
- Granted Rights Transferred (in what ways you can use the designs)
Signed Letter of Agreement
After you, the client, approves our project proposal, May Madly Studio will draft the letter of agreement. Before we put down one pencil on paper to start designing, we first need to agree on the scope of the project. This is for record keeping purposes, and helps us keep the project on schedule and within budget. The letter of agreement will also outline the graduated payment schedule. Our typical payment schedule is as follows:
- 25% due upon signing of the letter of agreement to start your project.
- 50% due upon submission of final design for final review.
- 25% due upon delivery of production-ready files.
Typically, you will have three (3) rounds of design reviews so we may make corrections and customize the design just the way you want. Because of the nature of our work, accuracy of the subject matter is guaranteed. After each round is delivered, you have the option to request changes, corrections, or updates. As the project evolves, we may have to add on extra designs or take designs out. The changes will be reflected in the addendum to letter of agreement, which will be reviewed and accepted by both parties. **Important** Each round of design needs to be approved before starting on the next round.
- 1st round: initial draft and design concept
- 2nd round: final design with colors
- 3rd round: final design after changes, corrections or updates
Delivery of Production-Ready Files
After the approval of the final design, we will format the files to the desired specifications so they can go straight to the production house. We will send you a CD of the design files. If you would like the final delivery in other formats, please let us know and we will be more than happy to deliver the designs in other formats. We leave you 100% SATISFIED!